Водещи новини (EN)
Bulgaria: Day of the Military Medical Academy The world: - World AIDS Day;- National Day of Romania: Unification Day (of Romania and Transylvania, 1918);- National Day of the Central African Republic: Republic Day (1958). On this date in Bulgarian
The Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria organized an event to commemorate the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People in Sofia on Thursday. The commemoration began with a minute of silence in honor of the victims of conflicts,
Emerging from a meeting of Parliament’s Transport and Communications Committee on Thursday, Transport Minister Georgi Gvozdeikov said that the first of the six Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) aircraft Bulgaria will purchase has rolled out of the assembly line. He added that the helicopter will arrive from Italy on January 15 after it passes all necessary tests.
The third voluntary fact-finding Schengen-related mission was successfully completed. The conclusion is that Bulgaria continues to meet the conditions for full membership in the area of free movement, the press centre of the Ministry of Interior reported Thursday
In 2022, 85% of Bulgarians lived in households owning their home, while the remaining 15% rented housing, according to Eurostat data released on Thursday.
As of October 31, 2023, the profit of the banking system was BGN 3.0 billion, an increase of BGN 1.3 billion or 75% compared to the profit reported as of October 31, 2022, the Bulgarian National Bank reported here on Thursday.
During an online meeting on Thursday, Bulgarian Agriculture and Food Minister Kiril Vatev and his Ukrainian counterpart Mykola Solskyi agreed on the details of implementing the license regime for the export of sunflower seeds, rapeseed, corn and wheat.
During a roundtable titled “Challenges in Sustainable Mobility. Unlocking Bulgaria’s Potential”, Deputy Minister of Innovation and Growth Martin Gikov said that a draft Electric Mobility Promotion Act and a preliminary assessment of its impact will be made available for public consultation by the end of the year.
The Parliamentary Committee on Culture and Media did not approve the 2024 State Budget Bill at first reading. At the Committee’s meeting on Thursday, five MPs voted in favour, six voted against and one abstained.
The policy related to inclusive education is perhaps one of the most important policies that started with the adoption of the new Pre-school and School Education Act (PSEA), Education Minister Galin Tzokov said at a discussion entitled "Inclusive Education - Problems and Solutions" which took place here on Thursday.
Young Bulgarian contemporary artist David Tadese presents his first solo exhibition in the Bobbina Cultural Space. The exhibition is entitled "Disintegration" and consists of over 20 works. It can be viewed from December 5 to 12, the organizers said.
A Spanish-Bulgarian literary meeting between writers Georgi Gospodinov and Javier Serkas will take place on December 6. The event will be part of the 50th International Book Fair at the National Palace of Culture, the Cervantes Institute in Sofia
Custom officers seized 27 pallets with pyrotechnic articles in a truck at the Dunav Most Border Checkpoint, the Customs Agency said here on Monday.
Some 63,000 people in 60 localities in the county of Constanta, Romania, still have no electricity due to the heavy snowfall and strong blizzards that occurred there on Sunday, local authorities reported. There are also failures in water distribution networks in 45 localities.
Serbian Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Goran Vesic Thursday said that in addition to the construction of the Nis-Dimitrovgrad railway line, Serbia is working with Bulgaria on a link between the Port of Vidin and Zajecar and a
Ankara and many other parts of Turkiye are having heavy rain.